The Sabre Society
INTEGRITY ▪ SERVICE ▪ EXCELLENCE
Donors who give $1,000 or more annually to the Air Force Academy Fund are recognized as Sabre Society level donors. These leadership gifts from graduates, parents, and friends enable the USAFA Endowment to fulfill its mission of supporting cadets, the Academy, and its graduates.
Impact of Sabre Society Gifts
Attracting and training the finest leaders for the future requires the Academy to provide an added "margin of excellence" which is built upon private donations. Our elite circle of leadership level donors understand that the rich heritage of the Academy lies in the accomplishments of its graduates and that private donations have made a premier Academy experience possible.
Benefits for Sabre Society donors
Sabre Society donors enjoy:
- Invitations to events at the Academy and select regions around the country.
- The opportunity to interact with the Superintendent, key Academy staff, and fellow donors.
- Name recognition in our online annual Donor Honor Roll.
- Sabre Society lapel pin and certificate.
- Access to the Leading Edge newsletter.
- The satisfaction of knowing your gifts are providing leadership level support to the Academy community.
How to join the Sabre Society
Gifts of $1,000 or more annually can be made by cash, check, credit card, the donation of securities, by phone and by mail. Checks are payable to the USAFA Endowment. If you have questions please call us at 719.472.0300, Ext 200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre Society Levels
- Donor ($1,000-$2,499)
- Benefactor ($5,000-$9,999)
- Patron ($2,500-$4,999)
- Ambassador ($10,000-$24,999)
- Leadership Circle ($25,000 or more)
Some of the areas supported by the Sabre Society
- The Center for Character and Leadership Development
- Cadet Clubs and Intramurals
- Undergraduate Research
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- International Programs
- Career Services
- Chapter Programs
- Checkpoints Magazine
- Inprocessing and WebGuy