Class of 1982 - 30th Reunion
October 17 - 20, 2012
Air Force vs. New Mexico on October 20, 2012
- Class of 1982 - 30th Reunion Registration Form - When registering for the reunion, you will need your AOG number. If you do not know your number, it can be found above your name on the address label on Checkpoints magazine or you can call our customer service at 719-472-0300.
- Letter from your 30th Reunion Committee - 14 September 2012
- Tentative Reunion Event Schedule - Updated 16 October 2012.
- Make your Hotel Reservations Online - The Embassy Suites is fully booked for your reunion. We have contracted another hotel that is across the street, Hampton Inn. If you reserve a room at the Hampton Inn, you will be considered a guest of the Embassy Suites for the events. Please click on the following link to reserve your room: Make your hotel reservations here
- Purchase your Class Merchandise Here - You can still order class crest merchandise until November 30, 2012.
- Here's a Shout Out video from your banquet's band
- We want to know what you've been up to! Please click here and give us a paragraph and a picture. We will share it with everyone just before the reunion in the form of an interactive PDF.
- Football Tickets - Football tickets are now available for purchase through the AF Academy Athletics website. Please follow the instructions that are linked to help with the process. Please contact the Ticket Office if you have any questions, (719) 472-1895 or toll-free (800) 666-USAF (8723).
- Class Ring - If your ring has been damaged or your finger size has changed it is most likely covered as part of your Jostens ring warranty. Send your ring into Jostens to make these repairs. Please allow 6 weeks for repairs to be completed. For more information and Jostens contact information go to www.jostens.com/usafa
- As the committee continues to make decisions updates will be made to your class site. Please check back periodically for updates.
- Mr. Paul K. Blakeman
- Mr. Daniel L. Brown
- Mr. Christopher M. Cain
- Mr. Hernando Gomez-Herrera
- Ms. Julia M. Latham
- Maj Gregory J. McKee
- Col (Ret) Kenneth L. Robinson
- Mr. Theodore Schneider
- Maj Arthur M. Shirai
- Lt. Col John M. Turack