Class of 1973 - 40th Reunion
September 18 - 21, 2013
Air Force vs. Wyoming on September 21, 2013
- Notice: The Class Banquet for 1973 has sold out to capacity at 700.
- Register Here
- Tentative Event Schedule – this schedule is subject to change.
- Purchase your Football Tickets here - The Promotion Code that will be asked of you is the year that you graduated from the academy.
- The kick off for the Sat, 21 Sept 2013 USAFA Football game vs. Wyoming was just officially released as 2015 MST. Tailgate for the game will start at 1815, 2 hours prior to kick off. All other Class Reunion events will go as scheduled. Squadron Reunion activities originally planned for Sat night will need to be adjusted.
- Due to the overwhelming response to your 40th reunion, both the Marriott Hotel and the Hyatt House have sold out. Here are some suggestions for alternate hotels that are located close to the Marriott and the Air Force Academy.
Fairfield Inn. This hotel is located 2.1 miles from the Marriott Hotel. Breakfast is included in the cost of the room. Price Range $89 - $109.
Staybridge Inn Suites. This hotel is located 2.2 miles from the Marriott Hotel. Price Range $118 and up.
The Marriott hotel does provide a shuttle service and these two hotels are within their range for service.
- Order Your Merchandise Here - In order to receive your merchandise in time for your 40th reunion, please order prior to August 18, 2013.
- Mr Richard Doyle
- Mr Howard Eaves
- Maj Todd LaVigne
- Mr James Leiser
- Mr Raymond Matustik , Jr
- Mr James McGuffin , Jr
- Mr Glyn Ottofy
- Mr DeWitt Searles III