Class of 1967 - 50th Reunion
October 4 - 8, 2017
Air Force vs. Navy on October 7, 2017
- ATTENTION IN THE AREA, ATTENTION IN THE AREA. Please read all the instructions so that your class has the greatest reunion ever. You must REGISTER for the reunion and all the events you wish to attend. You will also need to make reservations at the reunion hotel if you plan to stay with your class. AND, you will need to purchase football tickets if you wish to attend the game. All three of these links are shown below. Start early and get into events and the hotel. These will fill up!
- REUNION REGISTRATION - Please follow the link to register for the reunion.
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS - The Class of 1967's Hotel for the 50th Reunion is the Antlers. Make your reservation early. The hotel WILL fill up and overflow hotels (Clarion and Holiday Inn Express) will be needed. Please have all reservations made prior to the September ?, 2012 cut-off date.
- PURCHASE Football Tickets - Football tickets are now available for purchase through the AF Academy Athletics website. Please follow the instructions that are linked to help with the process. Please contact the Ticket Office if you have any questions, (719) 472-1895 or toll-free (800) 666-USAF (8723).
- Final Reunion Event Schedule
- Final Bus Schedule
- Merchandise - You can still order class crest merchandise until November 30, 2012.
- Class Ring - If you would like to have your ring repaired or replaced, please contact Balfour and Art Carved Rings rep, Scott McCaslin, at 303-916-5759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Col (Ret) Roger T. Colgrove
- Mr. Stephen W. Holohan
- Maj (Ret) Jarve G. Reid