Class of the Month: 2014
Every month we will recognize a featured class online, highlighting the accomplishments and catching up with where they are now.
- This month we are celebrating the new Class of 2014!
- Graduation was May 28, 2014.
See all the graduation photos, videos, and congratulatory messages!
Where it all started... watch this video from the Class of 2014 Inprocessing.
A YEAR IN THE BLUE: Experience the first ever feature length documentary dedicated to the Air Force Academy. Over three years in production, the documentary is the most realistic portrayal of the cadet journey ever filmed. “A Year In The Blue” is an intimate portrayal of life inside the Academy—the heartbreaks and triumphs of balancing boot-camp style military training, a rigorous four-year college education, mandatory athletics, flying and parachuting. Unprecedented access allows cameras to follow the cadets from the dorms to Jacks Valley, the airfield, Falcon Stadium, West Point, Alaska and into the skies for stunning aerial photography. The cadets featured in this film are a part of the Class of 2014.
Browse the 2014 Graduation Catalog
Class of 2014 Fountain Jump
Take a bunch of Air Force Academy Firsties, mix in a longstanding tradition and add a spring snowstorm. It's Your Academy!
Class of 2014 Graduation Ceremony
Check out the WebGuy blog for even more great photos and videos of the past four years!
Class of 2014 Links
- Living up to a legacy of excellence
- Cadet earns national leadership award
- Cadet balances academics, military roles
- Cadet Wing commander: Cadet 1st Class Reuben Luoma-Overstreet chats about priorities, leadership
- I'm A Cadet At Your Academy - C1C Miranda Hern, C1C Max Bierman, C1C Hannah Wiesneski, C1C Derek Richardson, C1C Roed Mejia
- The graduating class by the numbers
- Class of 2014 - Get 50% off Life Membership!
Send us your photos or share your well-wishes and congratulations online using hashtag #usafa2014
If you would like your class to be highlighted as the Class of the Month in the future, send us an email with class news or projects that you'd like to have showcased.
People have asked "How do you choose the class of the month?", and your class involvement with the AOG and USAFA Endowment really helps determine what projects we feature at a given time. Grads in the news can also impact what class content gets showcased from month to month.