- Why did you decide to run for the AOG Board of Directors?
- What skills, knowledge, & experience do you have that has prepared you to serve on the AOG Board?
- What involvement with the AOG or the Academy have you had that has prepared you to serve on the AOG Board of Directors?
- How would you suggest the AOG improve its relevance to the Graduate Community as a whole and to individual Graduates?
- Under the Carver governance model used by the AOG, the primary role of the Board is to provide the strategic direction for the organization, while leaving operational administration to the CEO. How do you define strategic direction? What experience have you had in strategic thinking, policy making and the Carver Governance model?
- How much of your time can you devote to meetings, preparation for BOD meetings, emails/correspondence, committee work, and interacting with members?