We greatly appreciate our donors who give back to the Academy. Donors are recognized in several ways including facility naming and plaques, enhanced access and involvement, announcements and featured profiles in news media, and special opportunities (such as hard to get game tickets).
Read more about our designated donor groups listed to the right, and give today to join us!
Breaking New Ground: Donor Profiles
- Young Leaders Giving Back: Cathy Barrington '97 and Bill Barrington, Jr. '95.
- Glenn Coleman, '64 - Glenn's Twin Loves.
- Giving Back: Steve Amdor, '65.
- Manuel Bettencourt, '68 - Looking to the Heavens with Polaris Society.
- Dana and Linda Ewan Arbaugh, '70 - Supporting USAFA now and later.
- Glenn Strebe, '87 - Giving to the Center for Character and Leadership Development and being a part of the Sabre Society.
- Fred Olmsted, '64 - Giving Back by Sharing his Shares.
- Dr. Mike Paranka, '81, supports the Academy through the Sabre Society.
- Dr. Golden, '79, and his family are currently living and volunteering in Africa. He generously took the time to share his thoughts about the importance of service and supporting his alma mater.
- Lance Merkley, '00, takes a moment to share why he recently decided to contribute at the Sabre Society level.
- Harvey LeCato, '72, shares why he chose to give back to the Academy through his Sabre Society gift.
- Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Allison, '89, shares why he chooses to give back to the Academy through his Sabre Society gift.