LinkedIn Strategies for Your Job Search
This series of webinars will provide your staff and clients with all the tools necessary to maximize the use of LinkedIn for their job search. Webinars will include the following:
- Why you need to have an EXCELLENT LinkedIn profile
• LinkedIn is your online resume
• Employers and recruiters look for your profile before scheduling an interview
- Strategies to build a professional network
• Joining Professional Groups
• Following Companies
• Connecting with Professionals in your field
- The importance of paying it forward and much more….
Moving Ahead With Purpose (Finding Your North Star) - Military Members/Veterans
The unique North Star MAP process provides the tools, skills, and strategies to Move Ahead with Purpose outside of the military team environment. MAP will provide a proven, guided process to discover your unique gifts, strengths, job skills, and experiences that will lead you to a future career in the area of your strengths and core values.
Transition Assistance Program (TAP) gives you training in skills such as resume writing, interviewing, and your benefits/entitlements
Moving Ahead With Purpose (Finding Your North Star) – Military Spouses
Intensive webinar uniquely designed for the military spouse empowering them on their journey to a successful career.
• Identifying your ideal position
• Strengths Finder – exercise to find values, skills and accomplishments
• Building a resume & social media strategy to secure your position
• Confidence – Building confidence for your job search
• Community networking and field research
• Strategic volunteering
Strategies for Successfully Working a Career Fair
This webinar will provide the user with strategies to maximize their results when attending career/job fairs.
Webinars will include the following:
1. Pre-planning for career fair success
2. Engaging the company representative at the career fair
3. Career fair follow up